Innerkonsult Ltd can handle all Tax Advisory and compliance services. We are familiar with Federal Government and State Government Tax Laws. Our goal is to assist you to plan avoidance of tax, avoidable tax penalties, compute and agree tax with relevant authorities within the provisions of various tax laws that govern taxation practice in Nigeria.
Company Income Tax (CIT)
- All companies incorporated in Nigeria with the exception of companies engaged in petroleum
- All non-resident (foreign) companies that earn or derive income from Nigeria.
- All organizations limited by guarantee (institutions of public character or charitable organizations) engaged in profit making activities other than the promotion of their primary
- The liquidator, receiver, or agent of liquidator or receiver of any taxable company or
WE CARRY OUT THE FOLLOWING SERVICES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS;
- Registration of companies with the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) for CIT purposes.
- Preparation and filing of the company’s annual companies income tax returns with the
- Processing and obtaining Tax Clearance Certificate(TCC) for the Company
- Liaising with the FIRS to resolve queries and issues relating to CIT if any
- Representing the company at tax audits conducted by the FIRS and other regulatory authorities and resolving issues that may arise therefrom
- Review of corporate tax records to determine extent of compliance with enabling legislation and identify areas of potential exposure
- Provision of advice, based on experience, on the tax implication of new laws,transactions and services.
- Review of corporate tax call:to identify possible tax planning opportunities to legitimately determine corporate tax exposure.
Call: +2348038460036 or 2348057694444